Chiro Cat is hiring! We’re looking for multiple results-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage new chiropractic customers for our chiropractic practice management software, Chiro Cat. Though we are headquartered in South Jordan, Utah, we are looking for sales representatives across the entire USA.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive, professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
We offer a competitive compensation package that is very generous depending on results. Please feel free to discuss your compensation with us if interested in applying.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.