This page will hold all the information that an Appointment Setter might need to get up and running with Chiro Cat. Please be sure to bookmark this page and check back every now and then as this page will be updated often.
First of all, thanks for checking out Chiro Cat! We’re a startup located near Salt Lake City, Utah that’s looking to grow even faster… and that’s where you come in. We’ve been developing and selling our software-as-a-service (SaaS) product for that past couple years and we think it’s time to take over the entire industry. Chiro Cat is a combination of the best parts of Solutionreach, Weave, Podium, Calendly, and HubSpot all mixed with medical charting and revenue cycle management (which means that we can process insurance claims, help with personal injury lawsuit collections, collect credit card payments, and anything else dealing with money). We compete directly with ChiroTouch and others and we think we blow their socks off (just check out how ugly it looks by Googling “chirotouch” and then click on the “Images” tab towards the top).
We posted an appointment setter position on Indeed.com and we couldn’t believe the response! That’s why we decided to do things a little differently and set up this page. We ask that you come to us with a chiropractor ready for a demo – and that’s your interview. Rather than spend an hour answering a bunch of awkward interview questions, we just want to see if you can get a demo. We’ll pay you a $100 bonus for your first demo. It doesn’t matter what day or time as long as we have a day or two of prior notice. Whenever you set a demo, we’ll make it work!
This page will give you all the information you need to get started without even interviewing at the start. Everybody seems to know a chiropractor or two. Google some chiropractors in your area and just call their office number… reach out to them and ask them to attend a demo in exchange for a $25 gift certificate. When you get a demo, you can then reach out to Chuck (email@example.com) to talk through what’s next.
How The Gig Works
- We provide you with a list of chiropractic offices to call. Each prospect is “yours” for a period of a few weeks, which means that if you can’t get an appointment on the first call with an office, you’re encouraged to follow up with them when you can.
- Call your list of chiropractors and deliver the prepared script (found here) to try and setup an appointment for a demo. All phone calls must be notated in our software just so we know when each prospect was contacted, by whom, and how often. But we’ve made it pretty easy and fast to record all your notes.
- The demo must have the “decision maker” present in order to qualify as a legit demo.
- You will be paid $10/hour for 20 hours per week – but here’s the really important part: Once you setup 4 demos in a week, you’re done for the week! But you still get paid as if you worked the rest of the week. For example, if you set all 4 demos in the first few hours on Monday, you can take the rest of the week off while still getting paid for it.
- Once a demo is completed, the sales person (closer) will send the office a $25 gift certificate to Amazon or Walmart thanking them for their time.
Of course, if you’re a rockstar and think you’d like to set more than 4 demos per week, that’s worth a lot more and we can talk about it; But let’s stick with 4 demos per week to start, ok?
You can find the Google Doc here: Appointment Setter Script
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need experience with sales to do this type of work?
No, you just have to be a likable person who can convince people to just take a look.
Is Chiro Cat HIPAA compliant?
Of course! We take security and privacy very seriously and we go above and beyond the HIPAA guidelines.
The following videos are intended to give you a brief overview of what Chiro Cat actually does. You do not need to discuss all the features with the people you’ll be calling – that should be left to the sales person who does the demo. Your job is to simply be familiar with what Chiro Cat does and direct your contacts to schedule a demo.
- Start with any friends or family you may know who are chiropractors or who may know a chiropractor or two.
- Ask for referrals from everybody, including people who aren’t interested themselves. A simple question of “whom do you know who might be interested in Chiro Cat?” can go a long way sometimes.
- Stand up and smile while you’re talking on the phone. People can hear the confidence and friendliness on the other end.
- You should be familiar with most of the features that Chiro Cat offers. Most of these features can be found right on the homepage at chirocat.com.
- Once an appointment is setup, get off the phone quickly.
Some Fine Print and Legal Stuff
Everybody who ends up working with Chiro Cat starts out as an independent contractor, which is not an employee. As such, you will receive a 1099 form in January and you are responsible for withholding and paying your own taxes on your wages. You will not be eligible for unemployment from Chiro Cat if you are laid off after working as an independent contractor. Though it is possible for an independent contractor to transition to a Chiro Cat employee, there is absolutely no guarantee of this happening.
This is an at-will gig. That means that you can walk away at any time for any reason and we can terminate your gig at any time for any reason.
You may not speak on behalf of Chiro Cat as a business. Your only authorized action is to attempt to setup demo appointments for an authorized Chiro Cat representative and to promise a $25 gift card as long as the key decision maker(s) is/are present.
Fill out this form once Chuck ask you to: IRS W-9 Form (don’t send this to us until Chuck asks you to).
Chuck Cornish (your direct report)
Jason Jensen (Chuck’s boss. Don’t bother Jason unless it’s super important)